Tuesday - Saturday
10:00am - 2:00pm
Saturdays at Farmers Market/Bike Regina
10:00am - 12:00pm
Sunday - Monday
go ride your bike
'cause we're closed for an
Phone: 306-206-BIKE (2453)
1425 McIntyre St Regina, SK
(accross from OTV, and beside Long & McQuade)
It is hard to imagine that over a month has passed since our beloved store was destroyed. We have been busy putting pieces together to trying and get back on our feet. Here is some information we want you to know:
1) we are thankful for you! Each customer and potential customer that walked though our doors was considered a friend. And friends help friends fall in love with bikes!
2) if u lost one of your bikes in the fire because it was in for service, please be patient as we wait for insurance money to cover the actual value of your ride. We kept detailed records of your bike and have submitted a professional appraisal to insurance and are now waiting for those funds to pass along to you
3) the fire investigation is wrapped up and the final report was an electrical fire. While most everything in the shop was destroyed, nobody got hurt! We lost 'stuff' and it is replaceable. But our staff were not hurt, other then their feelings over the fact we lost personal bikes too...
4) we are open again! Sort of... We are at the parking lot of extreme hockey.Tuesday-Saturday 10-2 doing minor repairs, some rentals and a few bikes for sale. Stop by and visit!
5) sorry we have been hard to reach. We honestly are working hard every day to figure out what our next steps are. The best way to stay up to date is on our Facebook page.
6) if you don't use Facebook then please email me personally and we will do our best to answer your questions... Barret AT sasktel.net 7) thanks for visiting our page! Keep riding the bikes you love!!
Stay tuned on our new location, soon to be announced. Until then, we have worked out a temporary arrangment to be in the parking lot of EXTREME HOCKEY at 1425 McIntyre St
We will be there Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 10:00-2:00. We will be doing bike rentals, minor repairs and sales. So stop by, say hello, and we will do our best to help you out. Check out our Facebook page for ongoing details as well.
LUV OUR BIKE SHOP AGAIN!!!! LUV YOUR BIKE AGAIN!!!!!!
Guess who I went riding with..... http://t.co/RAd7GY6II2
Playing with the big wheel bike at MacQueen Bike shop out in Pei. http://t.co/8RIRUSbQYR